Thursday, January 03, 2008

Oh how clever

when i was a student in the UK, i applied for tax-relief on the interest paid by my bank to me. every once in a while they send me a form that i have to complete (which includes a section that i have to fill regarding the number of taxable days i physically spent in the UK in the past few tax years) for them to verify that i am still eligible for it.

i recently received this form again. clever me made a note the last time to save all my calculations somewhere since every time i get the form i end up manually counting the days (it gets tiresome, especially since i travelled a fair bit). however, the not-so-clever part of me forgot where i saved my calculations. i spent quite a bit of time searching all my hard-drives for the document (frustration set in after 5 mins) to find nothing. good thing i spoke to Josh (to check if i had saved it on his desktop) because he remembered that i had posted it on my previous blog so that i wouldnt lose the file/info.

genius me, oh what a genius.

so now the form is filled and will be posted tomorrow! all for the sake of a few more pounds...

No comments: