Sunday, January 27, 2008

oh what a beautiful day!

woke up to a lovely surprise today - Josh made a surprise visit to my house! see, he's en route to KL from London and had a 5 hour transit. complication was that i had already booked my driving lessons and could not cancel so we figured, nevermind, i'll see him when i do on Wednesday.

but he decided to get out of the airport and catch a cab to my place early in the morning simply to say "hi". and on the cab to my place he was getting worried i might have left for my driving lesson already (thank goodness i am the queen of maximising sleep time - and only wake up at the latest time possible).

despite only having half an hour together, it was very worth it! :)

oh and to top that all off, Bob Fitts led worship today - and there was extended praise and worship after the benediction since it was the last service of the day. wheee!

No comments: